Allgo Corporate Temps 2022
We are hiring 15 temps for our busy Christmas season to start between 17th Oct 2022 and 14th Nov 2022, and continuing to between Dec 23rd 2022 and 6th Jan 2023. We are looking for people who are friendly, competent and quick learners to join us and help the company thrive during our peak season.
If you’re the Allgo Temp we’re looking for you will:
- Have some experience in a similar customer service or admin role.
- Be enthusiastic, friendly and helpful.
- Enjoy interacting with customers – both corporate and consumer.
- Like problem solving and finding solutions for customer issues.
- Be a quick learner, and show high attention to detail.
- Be highly competent with Microsoft Office products.
Your responsibilities will include-
- Preparing Allgo Mastercard gift card orders for dispatch to Irish business clients.
- Personalising and printing AllGifts.ie vouchers and dispatching to customers.
- Handling phone, email, and chat queries from corporate and consumer customers.
- Processing individual orders for gift cards, digital codes, and products for end users.
- Forwarding hamper orders to suppliers in Ireland, USA and Australia.
- Invoicing corporate clients.
- Processing corporate sales queries.
- Other office admin duties as required.
Working Hours and Dates:
- Our temp roles start between 17th Oct 2022 and 14th Nov 2022, and continue to between Dec 23rd 2022 and 6th Jan 2023.
- Our basic working week is Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm with an hour (unpaid) for lunch, giving a standard working week would be 37.5 hours per week.
- There is plenty of opportunity to earn more by working longer hours and working some weekend days in December.
Allgo normally offers extended contracts to good temps, and we also normally have some permanent roles in January that we offer to the very best temps.
To apply, complete the application form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org