Update: Position Now Filled
Allgo needs to hire a friendly and capable Customer Service & Admin Exec
If you’re the Customer Service & Admin person we’re looking for you’ll have:
- Have proven experience in a customer service role.
- Be naturally friendly and helpful.
- Enjoy interacting with customers – both corporate and consumer.
- Like problem solving and finding solutions for customer issues.
- Be a quick learner.
- Be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Be highly competent with Microsoft Office products
- Show high attention to detail.
Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to be smart, customer-friendly and take pride in what you do. You will only accept the best performance from yourself and will have an excellent track record in customer service. You like taking initiative in solving customer issues, and would like to work as part of a small, highly professional team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling phone, email, and IM queries from corporate and consumer customers.
- Managing customer support cases from ticket opening to resolution.
- Preparing vouchers and gift cards for dispatch to customers.
- Sending digital rewards to customers by email.
- Updating the gifts and rewards on our websites.
- Other office admin duties as required.
And us? We’re Allgo – an award-winning incentive marketing company. We help companies engage, motivate and reward people to achieve great results through world-class incentives, rewards and promotions. We design and implement tailored programmes using our in-house technology and extensive reward network to provide services that deliver results. Our clients include an impressive range of Irish and global internationally recognised brands. And we also run AllGifts.ie – Ireland’s largest gift, voucher and experience website. We are 100% Irish-owned and since 2008 have been developing innovative solutions that lead the market in terms of technology, service and reward choice.
The incentive & reward sector is an exciting and rewarding (literally!) place to work. And Allgo is a small and rapidly growing Irish company in the global incentive market. We have fantastic products, globally recognised clients, a great team of people, and a vision to be the best in our market. And you can be part of our exciting and challenging journey – we’re only starting!
Our recruitment process involves 2 rounds of interviews, with some exercises and tests included. This is a full time role based in our Camden Street, Dublin 2 offices.
To find out more about the job, and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org