Allgo needs to hire a super-organised, Professional Office Administrator
If you’re the Professional Administrator we’re looking for you’ll have:
- A positive, reliable, helpful and friendly disposition. You will also be trustworthy and sensible.
- Superb organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Great customer service skills
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Office Administration
- High competence in using Microsoft Office – especially spreadsheets
Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to be smart, steady and take pride in what you do. You will only accept the best performance from yourself and will have an excellent track record in office administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing vouchers and gift cards for dispatch to customers in Ireland.
- Managing orders for our international suppliers to deliver rewards across Europe and the globe.
- Troubleshooting and solving any customer or supplier issues that occur.
- Providing phone and email support to consumer and business clients.
- Assisting the Managing Director in preparing management reports.
- Assisting the MD with admin tasks such as post, travel, events, bookings, etc.
And us? We’re Allgo – we help companies engage, motivate and reward people to achieve great results through world-class incentives, rewards and promotions. We design and implement tailored programmes using our in-house technology and extensive reward network to provide services that deliver results. Our clients include an impressive range of Irish and global internationally recognised brands. And we also run AllGifts.ie – Ireland’s largest gift, voucher and experience website. We are 100% Irish-owned and since 2008 have been developing innovative solutions that lead the market in terms of technology, service and reward choice.
We are a young, enthusiastic, dynamic team and we’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy Professional Administrator to join us and help support our growing business.
Reporting to the MD, you will receive full training in our systems and processes. This role will particularly suit a responsible and steady person with great administration skills who loves being organised and is looking to develop their career in an environment that is friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic.
Our recruitment process involves 2 rounds of interviews, with some exercises and tests included. We are open to candidates looking for full-time or part-time employment (eg 30 hours per week)
To find out more about the job, and to apply, please email email@example.com