Allgo is looking for a friendly and capable Customer Service & Admin Professional to join our growing team. If you’re the professional we’re looking for you’ll have:
- Proven experience in a busy office.
- Great customer service skills.
- High competence in using Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Very good organisational skills with high attention to detail.
- A reliable, helpful and friendly personality.
Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to be smart, steady and take pride in what you do. You will only accept the best performance from yourself and will have an excellent track record in office administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling phone, email, and IM queries from corporate and consumer customers.
- Personalising and printing reward cards and gift vouchers.
- Preparing vouchers and gift cards for dispatch to customers in Ireland.
- Managing international suppliers to deliver rewards across Europe and the globe.
- Managing fulfilment of digital rewards by email.
- Updating the gifts and rewards listed on our websites.
- Other office admin duties as required.
And us? We’re Allgo!
An award-winning incentive marketing company. We help clients engage, motivate and reward people to achieve great results. We design and implement tailored programmes using our in-house technology and global reward network. And we also run AllGifts.ie – Ireland’s largest gift, voucher and experience website. The incentive & reward sector is an exciting and rewarding (literally!) place to work. And Allgo is a small and rapidly growing Irish company in the global incentive market. We have fantastic products, globally recognised clients, a great team of people, and a vision to be the best in our market. And you can be part of our exciting and challenging journey – we’re only starting!
We are a young, enthusiastic, dynamic team and we’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy Professional Administrator to join us and help support our growing business. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will receive full training in our systems and processes. This role will particularly suit a responsible and steady person with great administration and customer service skills who loves being organised and is looking to develop their career in an environment that is friendly, entrepreneurial and dynamic.
Our recruitment process involves 2 rounds of interviews, with some exercises and tests included. To find out more about the job, and to apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org