Trip to New York for 2
The following rules apply to the Trip to New York 2015 competition offered by Allgo
- The winner will be selected at random by Allgo on 18th December 2015.
- The winner will be contacted as soon as the competition has ended. If the winner does not respond within 24hrs of being contacted, Allgo reserves the right to choose another winner and the prize will be forfeited.
- The two passenger names and passport details must be supplied to Allgo by Monday 21st December 12pm.
- he prize is for New York only, and the winner must travel on either of the following date ranges:
o Friday 22 January 2016 – Sunday 24 January 2016.
o Friday 29 January 2016 – Sunday 31 January 2016.
- This prize includes:
o Return flights from Dublin Airport to JFK Airport New York.
o 3 nights stay for two sharing in a 3 Star Hotel New York.
o 2 Hold bags (winner must check with airline for baggage restrictions).
- This prize does not include:
o Travel insurance.
o Breakfast or additional meals.
o Transfers from airport to hotel.
o Spending money.
- Winner will notified by phone, email and announced via social media & eZine.
- The prize will not exceed the maximum value of €1200. An AllGifts.ie Voucher may be offered in exchange for the trip to New York for the value of €1200.
- Prize to be booked by Allgo
- This prize is transferable if gifted before booking is made.
- Once booked, air tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Any additional charges for passenger name / passport detail changes must be paid by winner.
- Once booked, cancellation of booking is subject to the cancellation terms and conditions of Low Cost Holidays.
- Each passenger must hold their own individual valid passport and names submitted at time of booking must appear as per passport.