Managed Long Service Awards
Staff Retention is a key issue for companies today. Recognising employees at key milestones and rewarding them for their loyalty is more necessary than ever.
The Ultimate Service Awards Programme
Many companies are moving away from the traditional long service awards – sending a predetermined gift (yes, very often a crystal vase or a carriage clock!) to the employee when they reach a single milestone of 20 or 25 years.
A more dynamic approach has seen companies revamp their employee Service Awards to introduce more milestones to celebrate – eg 2, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, and 25 year awards. And to introduce more exciting rewards – typically a catalogue of desirable tiered rewards that the employee can choose from themselves.
Allgo Service Awards – Features
- Branded Programme
- Branded & Tailored Reward Points
- Branded Reward Website
- Weekly or Monthly Points Allocation by Allgo
- Line Manager Email Alerts (optional)
- Milestone Congratulations by Email / SMS
- Milestone Calendar Management by Allgo
- Secure Participant Logins or Single Sign-On
- API Integration Available
- Tailored Reward Catalogue
- Reward Ordering Online or by Phone
- Reward Fulfillment & Customer Service
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Points redeemed for a tailored choice of gift cards, ecommerce codes, technology products, wellness rewards, travel, leisure, hotels, restaurants, spas, entertainment, experiences and more
- Can be configured for €500 small Benefit Scheme (Irish employees only)
Read the Latest News about Rewards
Definitive Guide to Performance Incentives
Performance incentives encourage higher performance among your employees by offering rewards (either cash or non-cash) for achieving pre-defined performance measures (such as sales targets). While there is some overlap, bonuses differ from…
HR Manager’s Guide to Employee Engagement
High Employee Engagement in an organisation is a key indicator of company performance, and can make a significant difference across a host of business criteria, including: Download our lasted eBook “The HR Manager’s Guide…
How Employee Rewards can help Recruitment & Retention
With the unemployment rate down to 6.2%, the lowest rate for 10 years, it is no surprise that Recruitment & Retention will be the Top 2 HR Challenges in Ireland this year….