Customer Service & Admin Executive
Date: 20.08.2019. Job Ref: A19001. Fulltime, permanent role.
If you’re the Customer Service & Admin Exec we’re looking for you will:
- Have proven experience in a customer service role.
- Be naturally friendly and helpful.
- Enjoy interacting with customers – both corporate and consumer.
- Like problem solving and finding solutions for customer issues.
- Be a quick learner.
- Be comfortable working both independently and as part of a team.
- Be highly competent with Microsoft Office products.
- Show high attention to detail.
Experience counts, but most of all you’ve got to have passion, responsibility and pride in what you do. You will only accept the best in performance from yourself and you want customers to always get the very best service. Your responsibilities will include:
- Handling phone, email, and chat queries from corporate and consumer customers.
- Managing customer support cases from ticket opening to resolution.
- Preparing vouchers and gift cards for dispatch to customers.
- Sending digital rewards to customers by email.
- Updating the gifts and rewards on our websites.
- Other office admin duties as required.
And us? We’re Allgo – an award-winning incentive marketing company. We help clients engage, motivate and reward people to achieve great results. We design and implement tailored programmes using our in-house technology and global reward network. And we also run AllGifts.ie – Ireland’s largest gift, voucher and experience website.
The incentive & reward sector is an exciting and rewarding (literally!) place to work. And Allgo is a small and rapidly growing Irish company in the global incentive market. We have fantastic products, globally recognised clients, a great team of people, and a vision to be the best in our market. We are a young, enthusiastic, dynamic team and we’re looking for a talented Customer Service & Admin Executive to join us and help support our growing client base.
Benefits include a very competitive salary, tax-free rewards programme, city centre location, summer dress down and early Friday finishes, opportunity for career progression, and being a key part of a highly ambitious team of professionals.
To apply, complete the application form below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org